Yes, you know there must be a check list available for you to reach your financial goals, and you are correct ! Even though you feel you have a handle on this money management thing, you find yourself wondering if there is something you may have overlooked.
Please follow all our blogs listed below, because each contains different lessons, and each one designed to help structure a plan to achieve your financial goals.
• First and foremost there has to be COMMITMENT TO CHANGE
• Second, ‘to thine ownself be true’ assess your financial situation.
• Third, is getting organized entails knowing what to keep and what to pitch. By documenting and getting rid of clutter, you can stay focused.
• Fourth, is taking the organization thing a step further with assigned task, exact deadlines, methods for tracking, storing and documenting.
• Fifth is knowing who and what you are up against in your credit world. That means you must pull all three credit reports and credit scores. This is your gauge of action. The higher the score the more you save. The greater your opportunities for success in your home, personal and work. Again, you must clear out the clutter, and focus on your goals.
• Sixth, but setting your priorities, you will become a much better decision maker, and a more efficient money manager. It’s not about how much money you have, it’s about what you do with the amount of money you have that makes the difference.
• Seventh, by identify what you have to work with, your assets, setting your goals, re-assessing your priorities, cleaning up your credit, you have identified your starting point and your end goal realistically.
This list could be even longer, and each point is covered in more detail throughout our lessons, so please come back often, your comments and questions are appreciated.
Check out our other blogs for more lessons that can make a positive difference. ‘The more you know, the further your money will go.’
Spectrum Resources provides counseling in personal debt, credit and home ownership issues. Helps you raise your credit score, deal more effectively and efficiently with third party creditors and stall foreclosure.
Your questions and comments are welcomed at each of our blogs offering lessons. Or call: (863) 967-0660 or email: SpectrumResources@tampabay.rr.com
Visit our blogs, each one is different: http://MoneySavingTips.PolkVoice.com http://SpectrumResources.wordpress.com and visit often, http://FInancialEducationAndOPtions.blogspot.com and our latest addition, http://WomanToWomanMagazine.ning.com
Each blog has different lessons ! Also visit our resource that can raise your credit score in 75 days – GUARANTEED ! They also offer a Credit Card Modification Program: http://CreditJusticeServices.com/?ccc=1242
Your tax exempt donation to help us help others is appreciated, please mail to:SRDC 2014 Brentwood Dr. Auburndale, FL. 33823